Thursday, September 8, 2011

Girls Aloud Wake Me Up / No Good Advice / Graffiti My Soul

Girls Aloud Wake Me Up / No Good Advice / Graffiti My Soul remix made by me. LYRICS: You dream of touching me there! (There, there, there, there, there) Your kisses taste of cyanide And that's no good for me An open heart is suicide Is my philosophy I need a walking talking mannequin That simply folds away And never questions anything I've got to say Your kisses taste of cyanide And that's no good for me An open heart is suicide Is my philosophy I need a walking talking mannequin That simply folds away And never questions anything I've got to say I'm complicated And I celebrate it You're getting jaded But you're fascinated Wake me up before I drop out on you You treat me rough to show that you care And I just can't refuse baby If I had a promise from you I'd get up and out of my bed Instead of being subdued Wake me up before I drop out on you The TV life is working alright It feels so good to lose baby If I had a promise from you I'd get up and out of my head Instead I'm so confused (Don't waste your time) (Don't waste your time) (Just read the signs) Nnnnnn-no more explanations You're never gonna know You coulda kkkk-killed my reputation I don't do heavy loads Nnnnnn-no more conversation You ccccc-cant carve up the world It's a ddddd-dangerous occupation Talking to a girl Nnnnnn-no more explanations You're never gonna know You coulda kkkk-killed my reputation I don't do heavy loads Nnnnnn-no more conversation You ccccc-cant carve up the world It's a ddddd-dangerous ...

No comments:

Post a Comment