Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beez in the Trap Freestyle - STaTiiX

A lil 16 I did over this beat. I clowned on the video as usual. Just a free verse, no need to be serious. Sorry for taking so long. I'm very busy and I'm working on alot of things at the moment. Hope You Enjoy. Lyrics: I Fuck the beat 16 deep get it pregnant and, put it on MTV, then abandon it, Ya'll got tacky flows, I fucking nail it like a hammer-head, I'll leave you in disaster when I spit my masterpiece, you need to take notes, straight choking like you're canibus, I'm focused and I'm agile with the flows that I been posting you aint dope enough to handle this, I'll cut ya fucking throat, and turn ya to a Macy's Mannequin, If You're Sleeping on me, I'll Peel Ya Back, Banana Hammock, I Hope you get the picture, It's a fucking panoramic, peep the snapshots, I spit like I'm pissed off, FREAKING CAPS LOCK, I'll Only Collab With You If I'm Looking for a Mascot, Your Swag is Garbage So You Need To Quit the Trash-talk, Otherwise I'll bend ya backwards like you tryna crab-walk, I'm Tech-savy, swinging hack-saws at your glass-jaw, and I'm the shit so its no wonder I rap my ass off Links from Shout outs: Nick Munson www.youtube.com Rob Zilla soundcloud.com Emjay www.youtube.com Dz Tha Boss www.youtube.com T-Bird www.youtube.com Andrew Conweezie www.youtube.com Tripps Diamondz www.youtube.com DJ Kriz www.youtube.com Choice www.youtube.com Amotion www.youtube.com MC Infliction www.youtube.com MC DiesmAe www.youtube.com Jay Will www.youtube.com Fuck you all and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment