Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fireworks (remix)- J-Sin, Contejas, Alicia Keys, Drake

*All copyrights go to their respective owners* Show love and support for me and my boy, Contejas. Contejas: www.youtube.com Fireworks Remix- J-Sin and Contejas J-Sin: It's a wonder how the sky cries at the right time Right when we get off the phone, the tears wiped dry You reading the right signs and are we in the right minds? Is our relationship on an unstable tight line? All questions keep running through my head But words can't explain why im clinging to my bed Its unnatural that our issues never find an end Love erased when I had believed it was penned I promised myself and you, I was trying harder To treat you lovingly like kids treated by their father I was called a liar, gas thrown on the fire I was there to carey you, a Nick and Mariah Cycle love and hate, running back and forth One heart, you took half, broke it into fourths It's the same dream, a nightmare getting worse I wish we were really going off- FIREWORKS ConTejas Girl can you please just stop it, completely different topic No more erotic phonics, don't leave a curve like a conic We were so symbiotic, locket a symbol on it Maybe you would've seen if you just used a SPEC of logic Dose of medical tonic, strengthens my inner-comic So I can halt this pain that's nothing less than catastrophic But you wouldn't understand that, I'd rather be your sandbag Oh wait... I already was, I really have nothing to hold back Now he just downright replaced me, faced I have nothing to save me Bracing my thoughts wishing I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment