Monday, January 2, 2012

Britney Spears - Mannequin

Album: Circus Enjoy music but remember to GO BUY HER ALBUM * LYRIC * He wants me I get things, everything I want in my own way Your time, goldmines, blue skies On my blackless dresses, exes [Chorus] I can't help myself I'm just doin' what I do Got myself do anything I like, so thank you I like it and I do what I like when you do what I like and you like it If you wanna just (Scream) Scream you lungs out If you you wanna just (Cry) Cry your eyes out I'ma do my (Thing) That's what I'm about You can cry your eyes out of your head Baby baby I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont... You can cry(-cry -cry) again(-gain -gain) My face like a mannequin Scored a hit Yeah I did It again and You can cry(-cry -cry) again(-gain -gain) My face like a mannequin You told me you're lonely Can't hear you Can't feel you I'm frozen, I'm posin' There's no way you move me Watch me, dress me, can't impress me I'm not changing, adjust [chorus] my face like a mannequin (x2) watch me (x15) [chorus] my face like a mannequin (x7)

No comments:

Post a Comment