Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fall For You: Chapter 68 [A Little Bit Delayed.]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE!!! :) 4/7 ---- Joes POV I looked over and Grace looked limp. "GRACE!!! DONT DIE!!!" Nick shouted. All of a sudden, her head fell to the side and hit the door. Ouch. That probably wasnt that good. Nick reached up and tapped her. No response. Then, I decided to look at the road instead of the beautiful girl that was seriously hurt next to me and saw that I was going over 50mph. Oops. That probably didnt help her dizziness. I slowed down and saw a cop right there too. Good thing I decided to pay attention to the road and speedometer. I dont need to get a ticket at this time. I pulled into the hospital parking lot, parked in the first spot, ran over to get her and there was a blood stain on the head rest. It wasnt really that big of a stain and I looked at the back of her head. OH MY GOD. No wonder she passed out. The back of her head was covered in BLOOD. Her beautiful hair was covered with blood and it was on her neck too. I picked her up, careful with her head and then we ran into the emergency room. "SHE HIT HER HEAD ON A GRAVEL SURFACE AND SHE PASSED OUT!!!" Nick bellowed out. And, may I add into my ear? Yeah, my ear really hurts at the moment. Doctors came rushing in, took her from me and sped her away, trying to do CPR on her. OH CRAP. I COULD HAVE DONE CPR. Im babysitter certified!! DANG!!! Oh well. I havent done CPR since...years ago and that was on a manikin. Wait...shouldnt I worry about Graces well-being at the moment? Im incredibly calm right ...

No comments:

Post a Comment