Monday, July 16, 2012

Apartment 26 - 02 - 88

88 by Apartment 26 From the album, Music for the Massive Accumulate into one; the second half has begun, and I'm not the judge Innocent are hung, remain unsung, and I hold a grudge Take a stab in the dark, and then it comes as a shock, a finger on the pulse Everything that can, happened to the man; see the mannequin smile When I am running out I am running out... Switch the moon and the sun, the shield and the gun, clip after clip I'd love to stay and watch; make mine, what you clutch; your empire slips The weight is too much to hold; your excuse's old, I realize Everything that can, happened to the man; see the mannequin smile You don't get it like I get it (You don't get it) Like I do When I am running out I am running out... Empire slips; excuse's old, I realize Everything that can, happened to the man; see the mannequin smile When I am running out I am running out... You don't get it like I get it (You don't get it) Like I do Like I do

No comments:

Post a Comment