Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Twilight Playlist

Click here for my New Moon Playlist video. www.youtube.com Click here for my Eclipse Soundtrack video. www.youtube.com Click here for my Breaking Dawn Soundtrack video. www.youtube.com These are all the songs that played in my head while reading Twilight. These are also songs I wanted to see in the movie. I've had this playlist since before the film came out, and gradually it has changed. I couldn't fit all my choices in this video (I didn't want to make it too long), but I chose all my favorites. 1. "Exit Music (For A Film) by Radiohead 2. "The District Sleeps Alone" by The Postal Service 3. "23" by Jimmy Eat World 4. "Help I'm Alive" by Metric 5. "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls 6. "Prophecy" by Remy Zero 7. "Rain City" by Turin Brakes 8. "Stay Away" by The Honorary Title 9. "Never Say Never" by The Fray 10. "Claire De Lune" by Debussy 11. "You Make Me Smile" by Blue October 12. "Paperthin Hymn" by Anberlin 13. "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol 14. "Starlight" by Muse 15. "River Flows In You" by Yiruma 16. "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova 17. "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" by Cage the Elephant 18. "Running Up That Hill" by Placebo 19. "Let The Flames Begin" by Paramore 20. "Rescued" by Jack's Mannequin 21. "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional 22. "Twilight" by Elliott Smith (The majority of the photos are the international book covers.) ~All photos found on google images. ****NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED**** "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment